PDA

View Full Version : Rectal Hydrocodone

SuperSkunk
May 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I heard that taking pain killers rectally is the best way to do it. Would it work if I just jammed a few vicodin up my ass or would that not be as good of a buzz as if I would do the cold water extraction and give my self a hydrocodone enema?

I've never had anything up my ass but if its gunna intensify my high enough I just might.

AssRot
May 28th, 2008, 05:51 PM
EH, uh, i suppose SO... the rectum is lots hotter than most people think. It might work. I had to medicate myself that way once but those pills were made for butt chugging

SuperSkunk
May 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM
I just put 3, 7.5 mg hydrocodone in my ass not much less than 10 mins ago.
I'll update when I feel it kick in.

EDIT: Hahaha I'm feeling the great blanket of warmness. Its like the intense high of snorting it but with your ass and not having to deal with picking pieces of skin out of my nose all the time because I snort too much. From now on I'm parachuting and taking pills rectally. call me gay but I love getting fucked up. Wasn't too bad neither besides the fact that my finger went inside my bung hole alittle.

AssRot
May 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Have fun... butt plugger >:]

Spiffa
May 28th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Thats a bit to intense for me .. i may love pills but not enough to sendem threw brown town

SuperSkunk
May 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM
yOull love them enouhg to shov them jup your ass once you shovet hem in.

Buddha
May 28th, 2008, 09:50 PM
yOull love them enouhg to shov them jup your ass once you shovet hem in.

Wow, if it's causing your typing errors you might be on to something.

LNT-5265F
May 28th, 2008, 11:45 PM
hahahaqha

ok so my buddy and i call this, "interv-anal"

haha

anyway, yah honestly dude just fuckin shove it up your ass and let it dissolve. it will be absorbed into your intestine quick as fuckin SHIT. its the closest you'll get to banging it as far as the rush goes.

honestly though, i'd just up your opiate preference to some OC's, and eat a quarter of an 80. so 20mg - give you a nice good buzz if you have a low opiate tolerance.

i took 40mg yesterday and i have a bit of a tolerance, didn't even put me to sleep.

my buddy slammed 160mg over the course of the day. dumass...

Fuck_the_Pigs
June 1st, 2008, 02:33 PM
160mg WTF!!! wow. liek honestly hes n idiot.

Ok now I luv OC's.... but in ur ass?? no way jose.

StolenDXM
June 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Wow.....lol

OMGThePeSt
June 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Puttin' drugs up my ass......Noooo fuckin' way....hahahaha, thats ridiculous ahahahha Jesus Christ.....Why the fuck not?

Mr Minister
June 6th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Actually common way to do it. Never did it myself, not against it or anything just rather eat it if it's hydro(what you have) or sniff it if it's oxy.

Just know it aint nothing to fuck with.

Fuck_the_Pigs
June 6th, 2008, 10:59 PM
haha nice, yeah railing hydro's not so fun, it's nowhere near as smooth as oxy. At least thats how it is for me. :(

phuckinheshin
June 7th, 2008, 11:49 PM
doods
just smoke a lot of pot
thats always good

[ g h o s t ]
June 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM
The best way to take pills rectally is to dissolve them in a shot of vodka and quirt that up there with a big plastic enema syringe

StolenDXM
June 8th, 2008, 04:22 PM
wtf rofl ouch

AssRot
June 8th, 2008, 05:03 PM
;159691']The best way to take pills rectally is to dissolve them in a shot of vodka and quirt that up there with a big plastic enema syringe

Lol who the fuck does that?

[ g h o s t ]
June 8th, 2008, 10:28 PM
People who enjoy plugging. it works great for lots of stuff.

Fuck_the_Pigs
June 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM
yea Ghost you would know. haha. Thats still gross.

Od619
June 13th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Lets just hope thats the only thing goin up his cornhole.

SuperSkunk
June 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM
;159691']The best way to take pills rectally is to dissolve them in a shot of vodka and quirt that up there with a big plastic enema syringe

yeah dude I'm totally trying that shit